National Institute of Technology Silchar has announced the NIT Silchar Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2020 notification on 17/01/2020. Notification is out for 01 Junior Research Fellow post for the SERB sponsored project in the Department of Electrical Engineering, NIT Silchar. Eligible candidates send the application before 07/02/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content. The title of the projects is “Design and development of soft interconnect for DC Microgrids using power electronics interface for improved reliability of power supply”. The duration of the projects is 02 years.
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow
Post Date: 18/01/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for NIT Silchar Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||17/01/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||07/02/2020|
Vacancy Details of NIT Silchar Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Junior Research Fellow||01|
- Junior Research Fellow: 31,000/-per month.
The upper age limit is 35 years.
- Candidates should be completed M.Tech / M.E. in Electrical Engineering (Specialization-Power Electronics).
- Candidates must be GATE / NET qualified (including lectureship).
Candidates should have hands-on experience in developing and working on hardware / laboratory prototype of the Power electronics converters, PCB design software besides knowledge of microcontroller / DSP.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for NIT Silchar Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates shall download the application form from the official website: www.nits.ac.in
- Applicants are also requested to send the soft copy of the duly filled application along with C.V. & all necessary documents to the P.I through email [email protected]