National Institute of Technology, Rourkela has announced the NIT Rourkela Office Assistant Recruitment 2020 notification on 29/01/2020. Notification is out for 06 Office Assistant posts in Rourkela. Eligible candidates will attend the interview on 05/02/2020 in Rourkela. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content. The position is purely on contractual basis.
Name of the Post: Office Assistant
Post Date: 29/01/2020
No of Vacancies: 06
Important Dates for NIT Rourkela Office Assistant Recruitment:
- Accounting entries in Tally software, Preparation of BRS (Bank Reconciliation Statement), Maintenance of asset register, Assistance in finalization of Statement of Accounts, Day to day office work in Finance & Accounts Office.
- Preparation of Tender Documents, Assistance in Tender documents evaluation, Assistance in Tender Verification, Assistance in operation & hiring of all outsource Services, Floating of Tender, Corrigendum / Addendum publishing in e-Procurement module of Central Public Procurement Portal & in e-Wizard portal of M/s ITI Ltd, Opening of Technical and Financial Bids & Updation of different report, Calling of Shortfall documents and AOC Updation / Cancellation of tender, Maintenance of logbook / Record keeping of Tenders/ return of EMD / SD / PS.
- Any other work assigned by the competent authority
Vacancy Details of NIT Rourkela Office Assistant Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
- Office Assistant: 25,000/- PM
The upper age limit is 33 years.
Candidates should be completed Bachelor’s Degree with a good academic record.
Candidates should be completed Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Commerce / Finance and work experience in Financial Firms.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details of NIT Rourkela Office Assistant Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates shall download the application form from an official website: www.nitrkl.ac.in
- Candidates are required to bring the filled in the application form a set of self-attested photocopies of their academic and / or experience credentials along with the original certificates, an original Identity proof issued by Government and two passport size color photographs on the day of interview.
Board Room of the Institute, National Institute of Technology, Rourkela Odisha 769008
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|Office Assistant||05/02/2020 at 09:30 A.M.|
Important Links for NIT Rourkela Office Assistant Recruitment:
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.