National Institute of Technology has announced the NIT Rourkela Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2020 notification. Notification is out for 01 Junior Research Fellow post in a purely time bound research project undertaken in the Department of Life Science of the Institute. The post is for the “Enhanced carbonate precipitation of ureolytic and nitrifying microbe treated rubber wastewater” project. Eligible candidates send the application before 30/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow
Post Date: 30/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for NIT Rourkela Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||30/03/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||30/04/2020|
Vacancy Details of the NIT Rourkela Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Junior Research Fellow||01|
To carry out research work & experiments related to the project and to continue Ph.D. at NIT Rourkela on the topic of this project work.
- Junior Research Fellow: 31,000/- P.M for 1st and 2nd year; 35,000/- for 3rd year.
- Candidates should be completed M.Sc. in Life Science / Microbiology / Biochemistry / Biotechnology / Botany / Zoology / Genetics / Env Scior related subjects with 60% marks or 6.50 CGPA in 10 point scale with GATE or NET of UGC / CSIR / ICMR / DBT / ICAR (Lectureship / JRF) candidates OR M.Tech. in Biotechnology / Env. Engg / Chemical Enggwith GATE score.
- Research experience or knowledge in environmental microbiology, bioremediation and microbial genomics and proteomics will be preferred.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fees.
How to Apply for NIT Rourkela Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Eligible may download the application form from the official website: www.nitrkl.ac.in
- Candidates send the filled application form with colored photographs to be submitted in duplicate along with photocopies of relevant certificates, grade / mark sheets, publications etc to the following address:
Assistant Registrar, SRICCE, National Institute of Technology, Rourkela – 769008