National Institute of Technology has announced the NIT Rourkela Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2020 notification on 07/05/2020. Notification is out for 01 Junior Research Fellow post in a purely time bound research project undertaken in the Department of Chemical Engineering of NIT Rourkela. The post is for the “Lattice Boltzmann Method For Supersonic and Hypersonic Flows” project. Eligible candidates send the application before 31/05/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow
Post Date: 07/05/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for NIT Rourkela Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||07/05/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||31/05/2020|
Vacancy Details of the NIT Rourkela Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Junior Research Fellow||01|
To develop Lattice Boltzmann method numerical solver in (in C++ or Fortran programming language) for high Mach number compressible flows.
- Junior Research Fellow: 31,000/- per month.
- Candidates should be completed Master’s degree (M.E. / M.Tech.) in Engineering (Mechanical / Chemical / Computer / Petroleumor allied branch of Engineering) with minimum CGPA of 6.5 / 10.0 (or 60% aggregate) OR
- Bachelor’s degree (B.E. / B.Tech.) in Engineering (Chemical / Mechanical / Electronics / Material Science / Biotechnology or allied branch of Engg) with a minimum CGPA of 8.0 / 10.0 (or 75% aggregate) OR
- Master’s degree (M.Sc.) in Science (from above-mentioned branches) with minimum CGPA of 6.5 / 10.0 (or 60% aggregate).
- Successful score in GATE exam is preferred.
Desirable Qualifications / Experiences:
Prior research experience or knowledge in the field of computational fluid dynamics (CFD), LBM, programming in C++ / Fortran languages.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fees.
How to Apply for NIT Rourkela Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Eligible may download the application form from the official website: www.nitrkl.ac.in
- Candidates send the filled application form with colored photographs to be submitted in duplicate along with photocopies of relevant certificates, grade / mark sheets, publications, etc to the following address:
Assistant Registrar, SRICCE, National Institute of Technology, Rourkela – 769008