National Institute of Technology, Patna has released the NIT Patna Superintendent Recruitment 2020 notification on 08/01/2020. Notification is out for 24 posts such as Superintendent and Junior Assistant on regular / deputation / short term contract basis in Patna. Eligible candidates can apply online from 11/01/2020 to 10/02/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Superintendent & Junior Assistant
Post Date: 11/01/2020
No of Vacancies: 24
Important Dates for NIT Patna Superintendent Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||11/01/2020|
|Last Date of Submission of Fees||10/02/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||11/02/2020|
|Last Date of Submission of Print out of Application along with Supporting Documents||17/02/2020|
Vacancy Details of NIT Patna Superintendent Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Superintendent||5,200 – 20,200/-|
|2||Junior Assistant||9,300 – 34,800/-|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|2||Junior Assistant||30 years|
- Candidates should be completed first-class Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognized University or Institute in any discipline (Or)
- Master’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or Institute with at least 50% marks or equivalent grade.
- Knowledge of Computer applications viz., Word processing, Spread Sheet.
2. Junior Assistant:
Candidates should be completed Senior Secondary (10+2) from a recognized board with a minimum Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. and proficiency in Computer Word Processing and Spread Sheet.
Proficiency in other computer skills; stenography skills.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Exam
- Skill Test.
Candidates should pay through online.
|1||Gen / OBC||400 /-|
|2||SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen||200 /-|
How to Apply for NIT Patna Superintendent Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The candidates applying for more than one post are required to create more than one email ID.
- Applicants who wish to apply for more than one post should apply separately for each post in the prescribed manner and separate application with an application fee.
- After successful online submission of application a printout of the application form along with self-attested supporting documents is to be sent to the following address:
Registrar, National Institute of Technology Patna, Ashok Rajpath, Patna 800005.