National Institutes of Technology, Meghalaya has announced the NIT Meghalaya Technician Recruitment 2020 notification on 19/02/2020. Notification is out for 30 posts such as Technical Assistant, Technician, Laboratory Attendant on a regular basis in Meghalaya. Eligible candidates can apply online from 19/02/2020 to 06/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Technical Assistant, Technician & Laboratory Attendant
Post Date: 19/02/2020
No of Vacancies: 30
Important Dates for NIT Meghalaya Technician Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||19/02/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||06/04/2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Online Application||20/04/2020 upto 05.30 P.M|
Vacancy Details of NIT Meghalaya Technician Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Technical Assistant||30 years|
|3||Laboratory Attendant||27 years|
1. Technical Assistant:
- Candidates should be completed first class or equivalent Grade in B.E. / B.Tech. / MCA in relevant subject from a recognized University / Institute. (Or)
- Candidates should be completed first class Diploma in Engineering in relevant field with the excellent academic record (Or)
- Candidates should be completed first class Bachelor’s Degree in Science from a recognized University or Institute (Or)
- Candidates should be completed a Master’s Degree in Science from a recognized University or Institute with at least 50% marks or equivalent grade.
- Candidates should be completed Senior secondary (10+2) with Science from a Government recognized board with at least 60% marks (Or)
- Candidates should be completed Senior secondary (10+2) from a Government recognized board with at least 50% marks and ITI Course of one year or higher duration in appropriate trade. (Or)
- Candidates should be completed Secondary (10) with at least 60% marks and ITI Certificate of 2 years duration in appropriate trade. (Or)
- Candidates should be completed a Diploma in Engineering of three year’s duration in a relevant field from a Government recognized Polytechnic / Institute.
3. Laboratory Attendant:
Candidates should be completed a Senior Secondary (10+2) in Science from a recognized board.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Test
- Skill Test
Candidates pay through SBI Collect only.
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Application Fees|
|2||SC / ST / OBC||100 /-|
|3||PWD / ESM||Nil|
How to Apply for NIT Meghalaya Technician Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- Online registration starts from 19/02/2020 to 06/04/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.
- Candidates send the downloaded application along with payment receipt and all relevant documents by post / courier to the following address:
The Registrar, National Institute of Technology Meghalaya, Bijni Complex, Laitumkhrah, Shillong 793003