National Institute of Technology Karnataka has announced the NIT Karnataka Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2020 notification on 15/04/2020. Notification is out for 01 Junior Research Fellow post for “Predictive Assessment of Postural Risk and Biomechanical Analysis of Musculoskeletal Disorder (MSD) Related Problems of Dump Truck Operators in Indian Open Cast Metal Mines” project. Eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website and send it to the given address before 30/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow
Post Date: 15/04/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for NIT Karnataka Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||15/04/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||30/04/2020|
Vacancy Details of NIT Karnataka Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Junior Research Fellow||01|
- 1st and 2nd year: 31,000/- per month
- 3rd year: 35,000/- per month.
The upper age limit is 30 years.
- Candidates should be completed B.E / B.Tech in Mining Engg. / Mechanical Engg. / Civil Engg. and related Branches with a minimum of 60% aggregate score (6.5 / 10 CGPA) and M.Tech / M.E in Engineering, with a minimum of 60% aggregate score (6.5 / 10 CGPA).
- Applicant preferably is GATE qualified. A good GATE score will be an added advantage. Those who are appearing for M.Tech / M.E last semester may also apply.
- Proof of M.Tech / certificate has to be provided during the time of the interview.
- Basic exposure to Software development for posture analysis and related fields.
- The candidate must be well versed with Ergonomics related Softwares / tools to analyze
the different posture and conversant with biomechanical analysis.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for NIT Karnataka Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.nitk.ac.in
- Candidates send the soft copy of the filled application form, Bio-data with a passport-size photograph, Scanned copies of educational certificates and mark sheet, GATE qualified certificate (Preferable), Scanned copies of proof for research experience, special achievements and publications, if any to email: [email protected]