National Institute of Technology, Andhra Pradesh has announced the NIT Andhra Pradesh Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2020 notification on 22/04/2020. Notification is out for 01 Junior Research Fellow post for “Investigation of Ultrafast Magnetization Dynamics in a Network of Ferromagnetic Nanostructures” Project in Andhra Pradesh. Eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website and send it to the given mail address before 25/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content. The initial appointment will be for one year, which is extendable up to the duration of the project.
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow
Post Date: 22/04/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Place: Andhra Pradesh
Important Dates for NIT Andhra Pradesh Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||22/04/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||25/04/2020|
Vacancy Details of NIT Andhra Pradesh Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1||Junior Research Fellow||01|
- Junior Research Fellow: 31,000/- per month.
The upper age limit is 28 years.
Candidates should be completed M.Sc. in Mathematics / Applied Mathematics / Pure Mathematics or equivalent degree with at least 60% marks (or a CGPA of 6.5 on a 10-point scale) with valid NET / GATE.
- Sound Knowledge of Analysis and Differential Equations;
- Good knowledge of MATLAB or any other programming languages;
- Good Scientific writing skills.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for NIT Andhra Pradesh Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.nitandhra.ac.in
- Eligible candidates may send their detailed CV (specifying the qualifications and experience) and soft copy of the duly filled-in application form to Dr. Sharad Dwivediat [email protected]. in mentioning subject as “Application for JRF under SERB-DST funded project (CRG/2019/003101)”.