National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis has announced the NIRT Project Technician Recruitment 2019 notification on 09/12/2019. Notification is out for 03 Project Technician post “Evaluation of the cause of death among adult TB patients registered for treatment under the revised National TB control program in Chennai district, Tamilnadu and Predictors of resistance emergence evaluation in Multidrug-Resistant Tuberculosis”. The post is to be filled purely on a temporary basis for 01 year.
Name of the Post: Project Technician III (Field Worker)
Post Date: 09/12/2019
No of Vacancies: 03 (UR-2, OBC-1)
Important Date for NIRT Project Technician Recruitment:
- Candidates will be responsible for all field related activities that include interviewing of
patients & taking consent and collect samples.
- Candidates will also be required to make house-hold visits for the collection of samples in and around the Chennai peripheral or other regions as per the instructions of PI.
- Project Technician III (Field Worker): 18000/-
The upper age limit is 30 years.
- Candidates should be 12th pass in science subjects and two years diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician or PMW or related subject or one year DMLT plus one-year required experience in a recognized organization (OR)
- Two years of field / laboratory experience* in a Govt. recognized organization.
- BSC degree shall be treated as 3 years experience.
The selection will be based on the Written Exam / Interview.
Walk-in-Interview Details for NIRT Project Technician Recruitment:
- Candidates bring the filled in application with one set of photocopy of qualification and experience and other testimonials.
- Candidate should submit all certificates / testimonials in original for verification.
National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis, No.1, Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road, Chetpet, Chennai – 600031.
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|Project Technician||19/12/2019 at 09.00 am|
Important Links for NIRT Project Technical Officer Recruitment:
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.