National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis has announced the NIRT Project Technical Officer Recruitment 2019 on 25/11/2019. Notification is out for 01 Project Technical Officer post for 1″BEAT study: Evaluation of the efficacy and safety of a combination regimen of Bedaquiline, Delamanid, Linezolid and Clofazimine in adults with Pre-extensive (PreXDR) and Extensively Drug-resistant pulmonary Tuberculosis(XDR-TB): Prospective cohort study.)” project. The post is to be filled purely on a temporary basis for 01 year.
Name of the Post: Project Technical Officer (MSW)
Post Date: 25/11/2019
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Date for NIRT Project Technical Officer Recruitment:
- To facilitate the screening of study participants, informed consent process, Retention of study participants and monitor patient adherence.
- To help in defaulter retrieval by doing home visits.
- To monitor drug intake and counsel patients regarding the study procedures.
- Project Technical Officer: 32000/month.
The upper age limit is 30 years.
Candidates should be completed Graduate in social sciences / social work / Sociology / Medical Sociology / Psychology / Anthropology from a recognized University with 5 years’ work experience from a recognized institution (OR) Master’s degree in sciences / social work / Sociology / Medical Sociology / Psychology / Anthropology.
The selection will be based on the Written Exam / Interview.
Walk-in-Interview Details for NIRT Project Technical Officer Recruitment:
- Candidates bring the filled in application with one set of photocopy of qualification and experience and other testimonials.
- Candidate should submit all certificates / testimonials in original for verification.
- Experience certificate should clearly state the nature of work during the period of employment.
ICMR - National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis, No.1, Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road, Chetpet, Chennai – 600031.
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|Project Technical Officer||09/12/2019 at 09.00 am|