National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj has announced the NIRDPR SBCC Coordinator Recruitment 2020 notification on 11/02/2020. Notification is out for SBCC Coordinator Knowledge Management and M&E. The post is for its Communication Resource Unit (CRU) sponsored by UNICEF, on a short term contract basis. Eligible candidates can apply online from 11/02/2020 to 20/02/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: SBCC Coordinator Knowledge Management and M&E
Post Date: 11/02/2020
No of Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Important Dates for NIRDPR SBCC Coordinator:
|Start Date of Online Application||11/02/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||20/02/2020|
Vacancy Details of NIRDPR SBCC Coordinator Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1||SBCC Coordinator Knowledge Management and M&E||Not Mentioned|
- Design strategies, training plans communication strategy, outlining clear objectives, target activities, allies, deliverables and indicators, as well as an implementation plan
- Prepare a complete implementation plan with timelines, accountability budgets for state, districts and sub-district level.
- Develop TORs for M&E tasks to be carried out for consulting firms (e.g. the design of
surveys, evaluations (mid quantitative and qualitative methods;
- Be responsible for sourcing data and information for specific M&E needs directly from
various databases and surveys.
- Review monitoring reports, analyze them for impact evaluation and to identify the causes of potential bottlenecks in project implementation and make recommendations.
- May Develop innovative and creative media content across social media platforms and
manage organizations/department’s social media presence
- Prepare Concept notes and proposals for submission to Govt Departments to generate technical support and work assignments.
- SBCC Coordinator Knowledge Management and M&E: 55,000/- per month.
- Candidates should be completed Master’s degree in public relations.
- Behavioural knowledge and psychometric expertise or similar field.
- Excellent training / facilitation skills are a must
- Good communication, writing and drafting skills required
- Fluency in Telugu and Kannada may be added advantage
- Computer literacy and ability to work efficiently in MS Office
- 5 -6 years of progressive experience in handling multi-stakeholder, state or national level
communication projects in a multi-disciplinary team.
- Project coordination, preferably with some experience at the state level.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for NIRDPR SBCC Coordinator Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the NIRDPR website:
- Online registration starts from 11/02/2020 to 20/02/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.