National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj has announced the NIRDPR .NET Developer Recruitment 2020 notification on 11/02/2020. Notification is out for 02 .NET Developer posts in Hyderabad. The post is purely on short term contract basis for the period of one year. Eligible candidates can apply online from 11/02/2020 to 25/02/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: .NET Developer
Post Date: 11/02/2020
No of Vacancies: 02
Important Dates for NIRDPR .NET Developer Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||11/02/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||25/02/2020|
Vacancy Details of NIRDPR .NET Developer Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Integrate data storage solutions.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of Applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
- .NET Developer: 40,000/-per month
The upper age limit is 30 years.
- Candidates should be completed B.Tech / M.Tech in CSE / IT, MCA.
- Candidates should have two years of experience.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for NIRDPR .NET Developer Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the NIRDPR website:
- Online registration starts from 11/02/2020 to 25/02/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.