National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj has announced the NIRDPR Junior Research Officer Recruitment 2020 notification on 25/12/2019. Notification is out for 01 Junior Research Officer post in Hyderabad on a contract basis of 01 year. The extension can be considered based on the Institute’s requirement and performance. Eligible candidates can apply online from 25/12/2019 to 04/01/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Junior Research Officer
Post Date: 25/12/2019
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for NIRDPR Junior Research Officer Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||25/12/2019|
|Last Date of Online Application||04/01/2020|
- Assisting research and other academic activities of the Chair.
- Provide research assistance, coordination and organizational help in the design and formulation of projects, preparation of questionnaire, organization of fieldwork, help in coding, tabulation and drafting of reports.
- Provide coordination in the organization of Seminars, Workshops, Conferences, and related activities.
- Junior Research Officer: 40,000/-month.
The upper age limit is 40 years.
- Candidates should be completed a Masters’s degree in Economics, Development Economics, Econometrics or any other related social sciences with at least two years of experience in field-based research.
- Familiarity with basic programming skills.
- M.Phil or Ph.D. in any social science.
- Experience of working on unit-level large data sets with proven knowledge of
SPSS/STATA software applications.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for NIRDPR Junior Research Officer Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- Upload a scanned passport size photograph, signature, and documents into the applications.