ICMR-National Institute of Nutrition has announced the NIN Technical Assistant Recruitment 2020 notification on 18/12/2019. Notification is out for 01 Technical Assistant post for “Biomonitoring of Blood Trans-fatty Acid levels in Indians: Baseline data” project on a contract basis of 4 months. Eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in-interview in Telangana on 20/01/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Technical Assistant
Post Date: 24/12/2019
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for NIN Technical Assistant Recruitment:
- Laboratory analysis of blood fatty acids using GC-MS / MS.
- Technical Assistant: 90,778 per month fixed without any allowances.
The upper age limit is 30 years.
- Candidates should be completed a Masters’s degree in Biochemistry / Biotechnology/ Chemistry from a recognized university.
- Candidates should have 1 to 2 years of work experience in HPLC / GC / GC-MS with adequate knowledge of mass spectrometry.
The selection will be based on the Written Test / Interview.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details for NIN Technical Assistant Recruitment:
- The Candidates may download the application form from the official website.
- Applications will be received from the individuals by hand on the date of Walk-in-Interview.
- The candidates should bring all original certificates of educational qualifications (from SSC onwards), Experience, Aadhaar Card & Community Certificates along with one set of photocopies of the same duly attested (can be self-attested) along with a passport size photograph for attending the Interview.
National Institute of Nutrition, Hyderabad, Telangana.
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|Technical Assistant||20/01/2020 at 09.30 am|