National Institute of Nutrition has announced the NIN Research Assistant Recruitment 2020 notification on 11/03/2020. Notification is out for 04 posts such as Research Assistant, Project Technician-III (Lab Technician), Data Entry Operator and Multi Tasking Staff on contract basis in Andhra Pradesh. Eligible candidates will attend the interview on 18/03/2020 in Andhra Pradesh. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Research Assistant, Project Technician, Data Entry Operator & Multi Tasking Staff
Post Date: 11/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 04
Place: Andhra Pradesh
Important Dates for NIN Research Assistant Recruitment:
Vacancy Details of NIN Research Assistant Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|2||Project Technician-III (Lab Technician)||01|
|3||Data Entry Operator||01|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|2||Project Technician-III (Lab Technician)||25,000/-|
|3||Data Entry Operator||20,000/-|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Research Assistant||30 years|
|2||Project Technician-III (Lab Technician)||30 years|
|3||Data Entry Operator||28 years|
|4||Multi-Tasking Staff||25 years|
1. Research Assistant:
- Candidates should be completed Graduate in Biochemistry / Nursing / Public Health from a recognized university.
- Three years of work experience from a recognized institution. (OR)
- Masters degree in Public health / Biochemistry from a recognized university.
2. Project Technician-III (Lab Technician):
- Candidates should be 12th pass in science subjects (AND)
- Two years Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician. (OR)
- One year DMLT plus one-year required experience in a recognized organization in the relevant area.
- Two years of experience in laboratory work.
3. Data Entry Operator:
- Candidates should be Intermediate / 12th pass from a recognized board. DOEACC ‘A’ level from a recognized institute and / or 2 years experience in EDP work in government, Autonomous, PSU or any other recognized organization.
- A speed test of not less than 15000 key depression per hour through speed test on computer.
4. Multi-Tasking Staff:
- Candidates should be completed High School or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Candidates should have 02 years of experience in Lab / Field Work.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details of NIN Research Assistant Recruitment:
The candidates should bring all original certificates of educational qualifications (from SSC onwards), Experience, Aadhaar Card & Community Certificates along with one set of photocopies of the same duly attested (can be self-attested) along with a passport size photograph to the given venue:
S.V. Medical College, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh.
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|Research Assistant, Project Technician Data Entry Operator & Multi Tasking Staff||18/03/2020 at 09:30 A.M.|