National Institute of Nutrition has announced the NIN Field Worker Recruitment 2020 notification on 14/01/2020. Notification is out for 19 posts such as Scientist-B (Medical), Field Worker, Project Technician, Field Attendant and Computer Programmer in Hyderabad. Eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in-interview in Hyderabad on 28/01/2020 and 29/01/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content. The posts under the project entitled “Impact Evaluation of Screen and Treat Approach for Anaemia Reduction: A Cluster Randomized Trial in Rural Telangana”. The project is funded by ICMR and ICMR-NIN is executing agency.
Name of the Post: Scientist-B (Medical), Field Worker, Project Technician, Field Attendant & Computer Programmer
Post Date: 18/01/2020
No of Vacancies: 19
Important Dates for NIN Field Worker Recruitment:
|Walk-in-Interview Date||28/01/2020 & 29/01/2020|
Vacancy Details of NIN Field Worker Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|3||Project Technician-III (Lab Technician / Phlebotomist)||06|
|4||Field Attendant / Multi Tasking Staff||04|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|3||Project Technician-III (Lab Technician / Phlebotomist)||18,000/-|
|4||Field Attendant / Multi Tasking Staff||15,800/-|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Scientist-B (Medical)||35 years|
|2||Field Worker||30 years|
(Lab Technician / Phlebotomist)
|4||Field Attendant / Multi Tasking Staff||23 years|
|5||Computer Programmer||30 years|
1. Scientist-B (Medical):
Candidates should be completed MBBS / BAMS / BHMS / BDS degree from a recognized University.
2. Field Worker:
- Candidates should be 12th pass in Science subjects from a recognized board and two years field / laboratory Qualifications experience in Govt. recognized organization.
- Knowledge of local language written and spoken (Telugu). (OR)
- Bachelor’s degree in Nutrition / Social Work / Sociology / Anthropology / Psychology / Nursing from recognized University.
- Knowledge of local language written and spoken (Telugu).
3. Project Technician-III (Lab Technician / Phlebotomist):
- Candidates should be 12th pass in science subjects and
- Two years Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician. OR
- One year DMLT plus one-year lab experience in withdrawing blood in a recognized organization. OR
- Two-year experience in withdrawing blood in a recognized organization.
4. Field Attendant / Multi Tasking Staff:
- Candidates should be completed High school or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Experience in the field, knowledge of the local language.
5. Computer Programmer:
- Candidates should be completed a Master’s degree in Computer Application / Information Technology / Computer Science from a recognized Institution / University. (OR)
- B.E / B.Tech. in Computer Engineering / Computer Technology / Information Technology / Computer Science from a recognized Institution / University with two years of experience in relevant rears of programming or information system in government, autonomous, PUS, etc. recognized organizations.
The selection will be based on the Written Test / Interview.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details for NIN Field Worker Recruitment:
- Candidates shall download the application form from the official website: www.nin.res.in
- The candidates should bring the filled application form and all original certificates of educational qualifications (from SSC onwards), Experience, Address Proof / Aadhaar Card & Community Certificates along with one set of photocopies of the same duly attested (can be self-attested) along with a passport size photograph for attending the Interview.
National Institute of Nutrition, Tarnaka, Hyderabad-500007 Talangana.
Date and Time:
|S.No||Position||Date and Time|
|1||Scientist-B (Medical)||28/01/2020 at 09:30 AM|
|2||Field Worker||28/01/2020 at 09:30 AM|
|3||Project Technician-III (Lab Technician / Phlebotomist)||28/01/2020 at 09:30 AM|
|4||Field Attendant / Multi Tasking Staff||29/01/2020 at 09:30 AM|
|5||Computer Programmer||29/01/2020 at 09:30 AM|