National Institute of Nutrition has announced the NIN Consultant Recruitment 2020 notification on 21/04/2020. Notification is out for 03 posts such as Research Associate, Consultant & Computer Programmer in Hyderabad. Eligible candidates will attend the interview on 12/05/2020 in Hyderabad. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Research Associate, Consultant & Computer Programmer
Post Date: 23/04/2020
No of Vacancies: 03
Important Dates for NIN Consultant Recruitment:
Vacancy Details of NIN Consultant Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Research Assistant||45 years|
|3||Computer Programmer||30 years|
1. Research Assistant:
Candidates should be completed Ph.D. in Nutrition / Food Science & Nutrition / Food & Nutrition / Home Science with specialization in Nutrition from recognized university.
- One research paper published in citation indexed journal related to nutrition / life Sciences.
- Preference will be given to the candidates having working experience at least 1 or 2 years in the field of dietary intake assessment in government research institute / organizations, ability to review published papers, conduct data analysis and report preparation.
- Retired Government employees with Ph.D. in Food Science and Nutrition, drawing minimum pay in the Pay Band 15,600-39,100 & Grade Pay 6600/-at the time of retirement and having at least 20 years experience in the required domain / field.
- Experience in mycotoxin risk assessment, assessing dietary mycotoxin exposure in human populations, analysis of mycotoxin in food.
3. Computer Programmer:
- Candidates should be completed a Master’s degree in Computer Application / Information Technology / Computer Science from a recognized Institution / University. (OR)
- Candidates should be completed B.E / B. Tech. in Computer Engineering / Computer Technology / Information Technology / Computer Science from a recognized Institution / University with two years of experience in relevant areas of programming or information system in government, autonomous, PSU, etc. recognized organizations.
- 2-3 years experience of data management preferably in research studies.
- Knowledge on any programming language.
The selection will be based on the Written Examination / Interview.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details of NIN Consultant Recruitment:
The candidates should bring all original certificates of educational qualifications from SSC onwards), Experience, Aadhaar Card, Community and PH Certificates along with one set of photocopies of the same duly attested (can be self-attested) along with a passport size photograph to the below venue:
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|Research Assistant, Consultant & Computer Programmer||12/05/2020 at 09:30 A.M.|