National Institute of Malaria Research has released the NIMR Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2020 notification on 19/12/2019. Notification is out for 04 posts such as Sr. Research Fellow, Data Entry Operator, Upper Division Clerk. Eligible candidates will attend the interview on 03/01/2020 in New Delhi. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content. The post is purely temporary positions are to be filled up in DST and ICMR funded projects for a period of one year.
Name of the Post: Senior Research Fellow, Data Entry Operator and Upper Division Clerk.
Post Date: 21/12/2019
No of Vacancies: 04
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for NIMR Data Entry Operator Recruitment:
Vacancy Details of NIMR Data Entry Operator Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Senior Research Fellow||02|
|2||Data Entry Operator||01|
|3||Upper Division Clerk||01|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Senior Research Fellow||35,000/-|
|2||Data Entry Operator||17,000/-|
|3||Upper Division Clerk||17,000/-|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Senior Research Fellow||35 years|
|2||Data Entry Operator||28 years|
|3||Upper Division Clerk||28 years|
1. Senior Research Fellow:
- Candidates should be completed Post Graduate Degree in Earth Science / Geography / GIS-Remote Sensing / Life science / environmental science with NET / GATE qualification
- Candidate should have two years of Research experience in a relevant field (Health GIS / Modelling of Climate Nector Borne Diseases etc.)
2. Data Entry Operator:
- Candidates should be 12th passed from a recognized board.
- A speed test of not less than 8000 key depressions per hour (KDPH) through speed test (English) on computer
3. Upper Division Clerk:
- Candidates should be 12th passed from a recognized board with 5 years experience of administrative work OR
- Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university with 2 years experience of administrative work.
- A speed test of not less than 8000 key depressions per hour (KDPH) through speed test (English).
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details for NIMR Data Entry Operator Recruitment:
Interested and eligible candidates may attend a walk-in-interview with a copy of Bio-data in the prescribed format original and attested copies of certificates like educational qualifications and experience certificates, etc.
ICMR - National Institute of Malaria Research, Sector - 8, Dwarka, New Delhi - 110077.
Date and Time:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Date and Time|
|1||Senior Research Fellow||03/01/2020 at 09.30 am|
|2||Data Entry Operator||03/01/2020 at 01.30 pm|
|3||Upper Division Clerk||03/01/2020 at 01.30 pm|