National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro-Sciences has announced the NIMHANS Research Assistant Recruitment 2020 notification on 14/02/2020. Notification is out for 01 Research Assistant post on contract basis for the PHFI funded project entitled “Implementing a setting based health promotion intervention for prevention and control of Non-communicable diseases (NCDs)”. Interested candidates will attend the interview on 25/02/2020 in Bengaluru. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Research Assistant
Post Date: 14/02/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for NIMHANS Research Assistant Recruitment:
Vacancy Details of NIMHAN Research Assistant Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Research Assistant||33,333/- PM|
The upper age limit is 35 years.
- Candidates should be completed a Master’s Degree in Public Health or other advanced Degree in Public Health, Master’s Degree in Psychology / Humanities / Social Work.
- Candidate must Read, write and speak in Kannada, English and Hindi fluently.
- Computer skills in MS, Excel & PPT.
- Experience of working in project/involving schools, colleges and workplaces.
- Experience in organizing training programs / workshops.
- Experience in conducting field-based data collection or monitoring of field-based data collection.
- Excellent writing, editing and overall communication skills.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details of NIMHANS Research Assistant Recruitment:
Candidates should bring the bio-data and testimonials in originals as well as a set of photocopies to the given venue:
Committee Room, Administrative Block, NIMHANS
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|Research Assistant||25/02/2020 at 10.00 AM|