National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences has announced the NIMHANS Lab Technician Recruitment 2019 notification on 05/12/2019. Notification is out for 01 Lab Technician on contract basis for DBT funded Project titled “Accelerator program for Discovery in brain disorders using stem cells (ADBS)”. Eligible candidates can apply through online 16/12/2019. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Lab Technician
Post Date: 05/12/2019
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for NIMHANS Lab Technician Recruitment:
|Last Date to Submit Application||16/12/2019|
- Lab Technician: 31,428/- P.M. (Consolidated)
The upper age limit is 38 years.
- Candidates should be completed B.Sc in Medical Lab Technology, with 3 years’ experience Or M.Sc.in Medical Lab Technology.
- In Phlebotomy: Preference would be given to candidates with additional experience in one or more of these areas Molecular genetic techniques / Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cells (PBMC) extraction / cell culture / DNA isolation and banking.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for NIMHANS Lab Technician Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- Eligible candidates who are fulfilling the above criteria may send an application by email giving details in their resume with age proof and name of two referees to [email protected]
- The candidates, who apply, should invariably mention the Notification No. and date in the subject line in the email.