National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro-Sciences has announced the NIMHANS Duty Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 notification on 07/02/2020. Notification is out for 07 Duty Medical Officer posts in Bengaluru. Eligible candidates send the application before 28/02/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content. The post is on the contract basis initially for a period of one year, likely to be renewed for the 2ndYear & 3rdYear depending upon the satisfactory performance of duties.
Name of the Post: Duty Medical Officer
Post Date: 08/02/2020
No of Vacancies: 07
Important Dates for NIMHANS Duty Medical Officer Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||08/02/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||28/02/2020|
Vacancy Details of NIMHANS Duty Medical Officer Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Duty Medical Officer||07|
- Duty Medical Officer: 66,000/- per month.
The upper age limit is 40 years.
- Candidates should be completed the M.B.B.S. Degree.
- Candidates should have 01-year work experience in a hospital after M.B.B.S Degree.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
Candidates can pay through online.
|1||Gen / OBC||590 /-|
|2||SC / ST||295 /-|
How to Apply for NIMHANS Duty Medical Officer Recruitment:
- Candidates shall download the application form from the official website: www.nimhans.ac.in
- Candidates sent the filled application form to the following address:
The Registrar, NIMHANS, P.B No.2900, Hosur Road, Bengaluru-560029.