National Institute of Immunology has announced the NII Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2020 notification on 19/05/2020. Notification is out for 01 Senior Research Fellow post for a period of six months in the time-bound sponsored project “Elucidating Vitamin B12 driven diet-gene interactions that regulated food choice and longevity”. Eligible candidates send the application before 25/05/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Senior Research Fellow
Post Date: 19/05/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for NII Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||19/05/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||25/05/2020|
Vacancy Details of NII Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Senior Research Fellow||01|
- The project requires extensive molecular genetics characterization using Caenorhabditis elegans as a model system.
- Candidates must have hands-on experience in C. elegans biology and should have independently handled C. elegans-related projects.
- Candidates should be able to handle experiments using RNAi, set up genetic crosses and undertake worm cell biology projects.
- Hands-on-experience in molecular biology (cloning, RNA isolation, quantitative real-time PCR, western blotting is also required.
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Senior Research Fellow||35,000/-|
- Candidates should be completed M.Sc. in any area of Life Science with a good academic record with two years of research experience.
- The candidates should also have qualified any ‘National Level Examination’ (NET), as per DST OM dated 30/01/2019
The selection will be based on the Interview.
Candidates should pay through Demand Draft drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi / New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII.
|1||Gen / OBC||100/-|
|2||SC / ST / PWD / Female candidates||Nil|
How to Apply for NII Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.nii.res.in
- Candidates send the filled application form along with their complete C.V., E-mail-ID, fax numbers, telephone numbers to via Email to Dr. Arnab Mukhopadhyay Staff Scientist-VI [email protected]