National Institute of Immunology has announced the NII Project Assistant Recruitment 2020 notification on 18/05/2020. Notification is out for 01 Project Assistant post on a contractual basis. The post is for “Role of chemokines in and kinesin motor proteins in driving chromosomal aberrations” funded by DBT. Eligible candidates send the application before 02/06/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Project Assistant
Post Date: 18/05/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for NII Project Assistant Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||18/05/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||02/06/2020|
Vacancy Details of NII Project Assistant Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
- Candidates should be passed 12th Class with extensive experience of working in a laboratory with cell culture work.
- The candidate should have experience of maintenance of the cell-culture area, preparation of cell-culture media, preparation of laboratory buffer and other solutions.
- The candidate should have experience of cell-culture filtration and of providing assistance with other laboratory molecular biology techniques.
- The candidate should be able to record laboratory data in a systematic manner on various computer spreadsheet applications.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
Candidates should pay through Demand Draft drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi / New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII.
|1||Gen / OBC||100/-|
|2||SC / ST / PWD / Female candidates||Nil|
How to Apply for NII Project Assistant Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.nii.res.in
- Candidates send the filled application form along with their complete C.V., E-mail-ID, fax numbers, telephone numbers to via Email to Dr. Sandeep Saxena Staff Scientist-VI [email protected]