National Institute of Immunology has announced the NII Management Assistant Recruitment 2020 notification on 25/01/2020. Notification is out for 24 posts such as Technical Officer-I, Technician-I, Technician-II, Tradesman (Plumber), Management Assistant, Junior Assistant-II, Skilled Work Assistant in New Delhi. Eligible candidates can apply online from 25/01/2020 to 17/02/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Technical Officer, Technician, Tradesman (Plumber), Management Assistant, Junior Assistant, Skilled Work Assistant
Post Date: 27/01/2020
No of Vacancies: 24
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for NII Management Assistant Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||25/01/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||17/02/2020|
Vacancy Details of NII Management Assistant Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|7||Skilled Work Assistant||05|
Candidates will get pay as per 7th CPC Pay Matrix and other benefits include Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Transport Allowance, Children Education Allowance, Leave Travel Concession, Medical Facilities and other allowances / advances as per Govt. of India Rules.
The age limit should be between 18 to 30 years.
1. Technical Officer-I:
- Candidates should be completed M.Sc. or equivalent qualification with one year experience (OR)
- B.Sc. with five years experience.
- Candidates should be completed Matric with Science plus 2 years full-time Diploma in Medical Lab Technology course and three years experience after MLT; (OR)
- B.Sc with one year of experience in R&D Laboratory.
- 03 years Diploma in Electrical/Electronics & Telecommunication Trade (OR)
- Matric with ITI Certificate in Electrical/Electronics & Telecommunication Trade with five years experience.
Candidates should be completed Matric with ITI certificate in Electrical Trade with three years of relevant experience in a reputed Lab / Industrial Establishment including apprenticeship in a recognized workshop.
4. Tradesman (Plumber):
Candidates should be completed ITI Certificate in Plumbing Trade with 01-year experience OR VIIth with a minimum of 10 years experience.
5. Management Assistant:
Candidates should be completed Graduate with a minimum of 03 years experience in Level-4 of Pay Matrix (PB-1 of 5,200-20,200 with Grade Pay of 2400/-, pre-revised). Candidates drawing Gross Basic Pay of 27,900/- or above can also apply.
6. Junior Assistant-II:
Candidates should be completed 12th class OR equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University with typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer.
7. Skilled Work Assistant:
Candidates should be completed Matric OR Equivalent Qualification from a Recognized Board.
The selection will be based on the:
- Tier-I – Written Exam.
- Tier-II – Trade / Skill / Computer Proficiency Test.
Candidates pay through online.
|1||UR / OBC||500 /-|
|2||SC / ST / PwD / Ex-servicemen / Women||Nil|
How to Apply for NII Management Assistant Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the NII website: www.nii.res.in
- Online registration starts from 25/01/2020 to 17/02/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should submit their application separately.
- Candidates first register themselves.
- After successful registration of your basic details, and automatically generated Registration number and password will be sent via email to the registered email id and also SMS will be sent to the registered mobile number.
- After login, fill the further details regarding the post to be applied, personal and family details, Educational & Experience details, Caste details, Correspondence address, Permanent address, etc.
- Candidates must have a scanned jpeg / jpg passport size color photograph of maximum size 20-50 KB, signature of the maximum size of 10-20 KB for upload.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.