National Institute of Immunology has announced the NII Emeritus Scientist Recruitment 2020 notification on 11/05/2020. Notification is out for 01 Emeritus Scientist post on a contractual basis. The tenure of the contract shall initially before 03 years which shall be reviewed on an annual basis. Eligible candidates send the application before 22/05/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Emeritus Scientist
Post Date: 11/05/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for NII Emeritus Scientist Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||11/05/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||22/05/2020|
Vacancy Details of NII Emeritus Scientist Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
- Help in fortifying the Inst it ute’s capabilities in the areas of basic and applied immunology particularly in the area of T Cell Therapy / Cancer Immunotherapy / Regenerative Medicine.
- Contribute to the Institute’s academic activities by way of teaching and other relevant assignments.
- Assist the Institute in the implementation of the Immuno-Engineering Programme.
- Assist the Institute in expanding its outreach in the areas of popularizing Science and Biotechnology with school and college students.
- Any other work assigned by the Director
- Emeritus Scientist: 1,00,000/- per month.
- Candidates should have superannuated or due to superannuate from the post of Scientist in Level-14 of Pay Matrix or above.
- Candidates should have outstanding track records during the last 05 years as evidenced by publications in reputed journals, technology transferred to industry, consultancies offered to external bodies etc.
- Recognit ion of scientific contributions by at least two Scientific Academies or election to prestigious professional societies / forums or recipient of prestigious awards or track records of involvement in scientific advisory bodies or eloquence in science narration.
- Proven leadership quality.
- At least 25 years of research experience.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for NII Emeritus Scientist Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.nii.res.in
- Candidates send the filled application form to the following address or through email [email protected] / [email protected]
Director, National Institute of Immunology, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi-110067
Important Links for NII Emeritus Scientist Recruitment:
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.