NIFT Design Innovation Incubator has announced the NIFT Chief Operating Officer Recruitment 2020 notification on 28/04/2020. Notification is out for 01 Chief Operating Officer post in New Delhi. Eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website and send it to the given mail address before 15/05/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content. The position will be initially for 3 years on a contract basis and may be further extended
depending upon the requirement.
Name of the Post: Chief Operating Officer
Post Date: 28/04/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for NIFT Chief Operating Officer Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||28/04/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||15/05/2020|
Vacancy Details of NIFT Chief Operating Officer Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Chief Operating Officer||01|
- Primarily responsible for overall incubation operations, infrastructure and facilities, administration. HR, IT systems in the specific regional DII, Supervision of accounts & finance, legal functions.
- Participation in long-term business strategic plans. Putting in place policies and
processes to achieve NIFT DII objectives, promote its vision and culture.
- Assist in the expansion of programs, outreach, and network of NIFT DII.
- Planning, managing, analyzing incubation and innovation programs, policies, infrastructure, and facilities. Oversee operations, measuring efficiency and
effectiveness of processes, and find ways to improve them.
- Involvement in annual budget preparation and adhering to financial discipline.
- Team management and recruitment. Mentoring and motivating them to achieve
organizational objectives. Promoting communication within the team for information
flow and smooth communication. Develop HR policies to integrate the team with
an organisation’s mission and culture. Setting goals for performance and growth of the team.
- Act as a liaison between the incubators and various stakeholders, helping them
connect with mentors, investors, experts.
- Organizing events and outreach activities for start-ups.
- Relationships with various government agencies, reporting, and compliance for various
government grants. Connect with the business network for benefit of the start-ups.
- Support functions of regulatory compliances, legal agreements, agreements of
commercial and non-commercial nature.
- To help and mentor innovators / entrepreneurs in developing their ideas into shaping the Business plans and Business teams, and bring together entrepreneurs and potential Business partners and mentors.
- Undertake activities in compliance to the instructions from the Board of directors of DII and the CEO
- Chief Operating Officer: 90,000/- per month.
The upper age limit is 40 years.
Maximum of 05 years in case of an exceptionally qualified / deserving candidate.
- Candidates should be completed Graduate in Fashion and Lifestyle Accessory Design / Accessory Design / Lifestyle Product Design / Interior and Furniture Design from NIFT or Post Graduate any of the above areas with graduation in the same or related field from an institute / university duly recognized by the Govt.
- Preference will be given to the candidates with both.
- Graduate and Post Graduate Degrees in any of the above areas
- Minimum 05 years in the related field particularly in the area of entrepreneurship and
- Excellent verbal and written business communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience in interacting with a diverse group
- Experience coordinating data and drafting reports.
- Experience / understanding of business start-ups and their issues.
The selection will be based on Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for NIFT Chief Operating Officer Recruitment:
Applications including a CV, Statement of Purpose within 500 words and 02 references,
are to be submitted to Email: [email protected]