National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities has announced the NIEPMD Workshop Supervisor Recruitment 2020 notification on 14/01/2020. Notification is out for 01 Workshop Supervisor cum Store Keeper (Consultant) post at CRC, Port Blair, Andaman& Nicobar Islands. The post is purely temporary for a period of 11 months. Eligible candidates will attend the interview on 24/01/2020 in Chennai. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Workshop Supervisor cum Store Keeper (Consultant)
Post Date: 14/01/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Place: Port Blair
Important Dates for NIEPMD Workshop Supervisor Recruitment:
- Workshop Supervisor: 25,000/- per month.
- Candidates should be completed 10+2 or equivalent qualification.
- Candidates should be completed a Diploma / Certificate in Prosthetics & Orthotics.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 02 years of experience in the concerned area.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details of NIEPMD Workshop Supervisor Recruitment:
- Candidates download the application form from an official website: www.niepmd.tn.nic.in
- Candidates will attend the interview with a filled application form, all testimonials / certificates in original and one set of self-attested true copies, two passport size photographs, Aadhar or any valid ID proof.
Room No. 118, Third Floor, NIEPMD, ECR, Muttukadu, Kovalam Post, Chennai-603112
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|Workshop Supervisor cum Store Keeper (Consultant)||24/01/2020 at 10:00 A.M.|