National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities has announced the NIEPMD Lecturer Recruitment 2020 notification on 04/05/2020. Notification is out for 05 posts such as Assistant Professor & Lecturer in the Dept. of Clinical Psychology. Eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in-interview in Chennai on 20/05/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor & Lecturer
Post Date: 06/05/2020
No of Vacancies: 05
Important Dates for NIEPMD Lecturer Recruitment:
Vacancy Details of NIEPMD Lecturer Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Asst. Professor in Clinical Psychology (Consultant)||01|
|2||Lecturer in Clinical Psychology Level – II (Consultant)||04|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Asst. Professor in Clinical Psychology (Consultant)||44,000/-|
|2||Lecturer in Clinical Psychology Level – II (Consultant)||39,600/-|
1. Asst. Professor in Clinical Psychology (Consultant):
- Candidates should be completed M.Phil. in Clinical Psychology from RCI recognized Institute.
- Candidates should have a minimum of three years of experience in Teaching, Research.
- Two Research Publications.
- Valid RCI Registration.
Desirable: Ph. D.in Psychology.
2. Lecturer in Clinical Psychology Level – II (Consultant):
- Candidates should be completed M.Phil. Clinical Psychology from RCI recognized Institute.
- Candidates should have a minimum of two years of Clinical / Teaching / Research experience.
- Valid RCI Registration.
The selection will be based on Interview.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details of NIEPMD Lecturer Recruitment:
- Candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.niepmd.tn.nic.in
- Those interested to attend the interview may send a note to the E-mail [email protected] containing their personal particulars, post interested in, Email id, phone number, address, etc. before 20/05/2020
- Candidates should bring the filled application form with all testimonials / certificates in original and one set of self-attested true copies, two passport size photographs, Aadhar or any valid ID proof to the following venue:
Room No. 37, Ist Floor, Department of Clinical Psychology, East Coast Road, Muttukadu, Kovalam (Post), Chennai - 603112
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|Assistant Professor & Lecturer||22/05/2020 at 11.00 A.M