National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities has announced the NIEPMD Consultant Faculty Recruitment 2019 on 21/11/2019. Notification is out for 03 Consultant Faculty posts. The selection exercise will be held in NIEPMD, Chennai and the place of work will be Port Blair, A & N Islands. This engagement will be purely temporary for a period of 89 days.
Name of the Post: Consultant Faculty
Post Date: 21/11/2019
No of Vacancies: 03
Place: Port Blair, A & N Islands.
Important Dates for NIEPMD Consultant Faculty Recruitment:
Vacancy Details of NIEPMD Consultant Faculty Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Consultant Faculty (Speech and Hearing)||01|
|2||Consultant Faculty (Clinical Psychology)||01|
|3||Consultant Faculty (Physiotherapy)||01|
- As per NIEPMD norms + 10% of Island allowance for mainlanders.
1. Consultant Faculty (Speech and Hearing):
- Candidates should be completed Post Graduate Degree (Full-time course) in Speech and Hearing (Recognized by RCI).
- Registration with RCI
2. Consultant Faculty (Clinical Psychology):
- Candidates should be completed M.Phil.in Clinical or Rehabilitation Psychology (Full-time course) recognized by RCI.
- Registration with RCI.
3. Consultant Faculty (Physiotherapy):
- Candidates should be completed Master’s in Physiotherapy. (Full-Time).
The selection will be based on the interview.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details of NIEPMD Consultant Faculty Recruitment:
- Candidate to bring filled in application in the prescribed format given in the official website.
- Candidates to report with all testimonials / certificates in original and one set of self-attested true copies. Two passport size photographs, Aadhar or any valid ID proof.
NIEPMD, DEPwD, MSJ&E, GOI, Muttukadu, Chennai - 603112.
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|Consultant Faculty||30/11/2019 at 10.00 am|