National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology has announced the NIELIT Project Engineer Recruitment 2020 notification on 16/07/2019. Notification is out for 12 posts purely on a temporary contract basis. Eligible candidates can apply online from 16/07/2020 to 24/07/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Project Engineer, Accounts Assistant, Junior Assistant & Multi-Tasking Staff
No of Vacancies: 12
Important Dates for NIELIT Project Engineer Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||16/07/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||24/07/2020|
|Interview Date for Post No. 1 to 7||29/07/2020 (11:00 AM)|
|Interview Date for Post No. 8, 9 & 10||30/07/2020 (11:00 AM)|
Vacancy details of NIELIT Project Engineer Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Project Engineer (IT)||02|
|2||Project Engineer (Data Science)||02|
|3||Project Engineer (Electronics)||01|
|4||Project Engineer (3D Printing and Additive Manufacturing)||01|
|5||Project Engineer (IoT)||01|
|6||Project Engineer (RPA)||01|
|7||Junior Project Engineer (Software/IT)||01|
|9||Junior Assistant (Admn.)||01|
|10||Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||01|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Project Engineer/Accounts Assistant/Junior Assistant||22,000|
|2||Junior Project Engineer/Multi-Tasking Staff||18,000|
|Minimum Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit|
|21 Years||55 Years|
1. Project Engineer (IT)
Candidates should have completed B.E/B.Tech (CS/IT) / MCA/M.Sc (CS/IT) / DOEACC ‘B’ Level or Higher.
2. Project Engineer (Data Science)
Candidates should have completed B.E/B.Tech (CS/IT) / MCA/M.Sc (CS/IT) / DOEACC ‘B’ Level or Higher, with Knowledge of Data Science.
3. Project Engineer (Electronics)
Candidates should have completed B.E/B.Tech (ECE) with minimum 2 years of experience
in training in relevant areas.
4. Project Engineer (3D Printing and Additive Manufacturing)
- Candidates should have completed BE/BTech in Mechanical/Production Engineering.
- Desirable: BE/BTech with Certified in 3D Printing / Additive manufacturing from a reputed institute. Or M.Tech in Design/Manufacturing.
5. Project Engineer (IoT)
Candidates should have completed B.E/B.Tech/MSc in Electronics / Electronics and Communication Engineering.
6. Project Engineer (RPA)
Candidates should have completed B.E/B.Tech in ECE/IT/CS.
7. Junior Project Engineer (Software/IT)
Candidates should have completed B.E/B.Tech (CS/IT) / MCA/M.Sc (CS/IT) / DOEACC ‘B’ Level or Higher
8. Accounts Assistant
Candidates should be a Commerce Graduate from a recognized University with at least 2 Years of Experience in finance work.
9. Junior Assistant (Admn.)
Candidates should be a Graduate from a recognized University with 2 Years of Experience in Personal and Administration and Purchase Activities in Central Govt. Institutions.
10. Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)
Candidates should be an Intermediate from a Board recognized by the Govt. and having good knowledge in Local Language and English with 2 Years of Experience in Central Govt. Institutions
The selection will be based on
- Interview (Video Conferencing)
How to Apply of NIELIT Project Engineer Recruitment:
- Candidates should submit their applications ONLINE only.
- Online Application form available on the official website of NIELIT.
- If you want to apply for more than one post apply separately.
- Online registration starts from 16/07/2020 to 24/07/2020.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the online application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted application.
- Candidates should send a signed copy of final application form generated from the portal with self attested copy of qualification detail, all testimonial, etc., and detailed resume through speed post or courier on or before 27th July 2020 (5:00 PM).