National Institute of Cancer Prevention & Research has announced the NICPR Technical Officer Recruitment 2020 notification on 22/04/2020. Notification is out for 117 posts such as Technical Officer, Technician, Data Entry Operator & Multi-Tasking Staff in Noida. Eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in-interview in New Delhi on 23/04/2020 to 25/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Technical Officer, Technician, Data Entry Operator & Multi-Tasking Staff
Post Date: 22/04/2020
No of Vacancies: 117
Important Dates for NICPR Technical Officer Recruitment:
|Walk-in-Interview Date||23/04/2020 to 25/04/2020|
Vacancy Details of NICPR Technical Officer Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of posts|
|4||Data Entry Operator||08|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|4||Data Entry Operator||25,000/-|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Technical Officer-T||50 years|
|2||Technical Officer-A||50 years|
|4||Data Entry Operator||40 years|
|5||Multi-Tasking Staff||40 years|
1. Technical Officer-T:
- Candidates should be completed B.Sc. in any branch of modern biology / life science / biological sciences (zoology, botany, microbiology, biotechnology, biochemistry) from a recognized university with two years of molecular biology laboratory experience from a recognized institution (OR)
- Candidates should be completed Master’ s degree in any of the above subjects.
Molecular biology experience (Nucleic acid isolation, PCR and RT-PCR)
2. Technical Officer-A:
Candidates should be completed a Master’s degree in Hospital Management / Administration.
One-year experience in the field.
- Candidates should be 12th pass in science subjects and two years diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (OR)
- Candidates should be 12th pass in science subjects with one-year DMLT plus one-year experience from a recognized organization (OR)
- Candidates should be 12th pass in science subjects with two years of laboratory experience from a recognized organization. (OR)
- Candidates should be completed B.Sc degree in life science subjects (Zoology, Botany, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Biotechnology)
Working experience in diagnostic / Research & Diagnostics Laboratory.
4. Data Entry Operator:
- Candidates should be completed Intermediate or 12th pass from a recognized institute with 02 years’ experience in data entry work.
- Speed of not less than 10000 key depression per hour through speed test on the computer.
5. Multi-Tasking Staff:
Candidates should be completed High School or 10th pass from a recognized institute.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details of NICPR Technical Officer Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.nicpr.icmr.org.in
- Candidates send the filled application form to [email protected]
National Institute of Cancer Prevention & Research, 1-7, Sector 39, Noida (U.P)-201301
Date and Time:
|S.No.||Name of the Department||Date and Time|
|1||Technical Officer-T||23/04/2020 at 10.00 AM|
|2||Technical Officer-A||25/04/2020 at 10.00 AM|
|3||Technician||25/04/2020 at 10.00 AM|
|4||Data Entry Operator||25/04/2020 at 10.00 AM|
|5||Multi-Tasking Staff||25/04/2020 at 10.00 AM|
Important Links for NICPR Technical Officer Recruitment: