National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases has announced the NICED Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020 notification on 13/03/2020. Notification is out for 12 Assistant Professors on a regular basis in the Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre, Bhopal. Eligible candidates will attend the interview on 29/03/2020 to 30/03/2020 in Bhopal. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Assistant Professors
Post Date: 13/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 12
Important Dates for NICED Assistant Professor Recruitment:
|Walk-in-Interview Date||29/03/2020, 30/03/2020 & 31/03/2020|
Vacancy Details of NICED Assistant Professor Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
The upper age limit is 40 years.
- Candidates should be completed recognized Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) degree qualification included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956) and holders of educational qualifications included in Part II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in sub-section (3) of section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956).
- Post-Graduate Degree in the specialty or super-specialty in the following courses, namely:
- Anesthesia: Doctor of Medicine (Anaesthesiology); or Master of Surgery (Anesthesiology)
- CTVS: Magister Chirurguie (Cardio-Thoracic and Vascular Surgery) or Magister Chirurguie (Thoracic Surgery); or Magister Chirurguie (Cardio Surgery) or Magister Chirurguie (Vascular Surgery)
- Gastro surgery: Magister Chirurguie (Surgical Gastroenterology); or Master of Surgery (Surgery) with two years special training in Surgical Gastroenterology.
- Nephrology: Doctorate of Medicine (Nephrology)
- Neurology: Doctorate of Medicine (Neurology)
- Neurosurgery: Magister Chirurguie (Neuro-Surgery)
- Pathology: Doctor of Medicine (Pathology) or Doctor of Philosophy (Pathology); or Doctor of Science (Pathology)
- Psychiatry: Doctor of Medicine (Psychiatry) or Doctor of Medicine (Psychological Medicine) or Doctor of Medicine in Medicine with Diploma in Psychological Medicine or Diploma in Psychiatry (Edin) of two years course or Diploma in Psychiatry (Mc.Gill) University, Montreal, Canada of two years’ course.
- Pulmonary Medicine: Doctor of Medicine (Tuberculosis) or Doctor of Medicine (Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases); or Doctor of Medicine (Medicine) with Diploma in Tuberculosis Diseases or Diploma in Tuberculosis and Chest Diseases or Doctor of Medicine (Tuberculosis and Chest Diseases)
- Radiology: Doctor of Medicine (Radio-diagnosis) or Doctor of Medicine (Radiology) or Master of Surgery (Radiology)
- Surgical Oncology: Magister Chirurguie (Surgical Oncology) or Master of Surgery or Master of Surgery (Ear, Nose, Throat) or Master of Surgery (Orthopaedics) or Doctor of Medicine (Obstetrics and Gynaecology) with two years special training in Surgical Oncology.
- Urology: Magister Chirurguie (Urology)
At least three years’ teaching experience as Senior Resident or Tutor or Demonstrator or Registrar in the concerned specialty or super-specialty in a recognized teaching Institution, after obtaining the first postgraduate degree.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details of NICED Assistant Professor Recruitment:
Candidates should bring the original of all the documents to the interview at the given venue:
Indian Council of Medical Research, V. Ramalingaswami Bhawan, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi-110029
Date and Time:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Date and Time|
|1||Pulmonary Medicine||29/03/2020 at 11.00 AM|
|2||Neurology||29/03/2020 at 11.00 AM|
|3||Neurosurgery||29/03/2020 at 11.00 AM|
|4||Urology||29/03/2020 at 11.00 AM|
|5||Radiology||29/03/2020 at 11.00 AM|
|6||Pathology||30/03/2020 at 11.00 AM|
|7||Nephrology||30/03/2020 at 11.00 AM|
|8||Psychiatry||30/03/2020 at 11.00 AM|
|9||Anesthesia||31/03/2020 at 11.00 AM|
|10||Gastro surgery||31/03/2020 at 11.00 AM|
|11||Surgical Oncology||31/03/2020 at 11.00 AM|
|12||CTVS||31/03/2020 at 11.00 AM|