National Institute of Biomedical Genomics has announced the NIBMG Technical Associate Recruitment 2020 notification. Notification is out for 09 vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 30/07/2020 to 18/08/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Technical Associate, Business Development Officer, Project Coordinator & Computational Laboratory Manager
Post Date: 03/08/2020
No of Vacancies: 09
Place: Kalyani, West Bengal
Important Dates for NIBMG Technical Associate Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||30/07/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||18/08/2020|
Vacancy Details of NIBMG Technical Associate Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1||Business Development Officer||01|
|2||Project Coordinator – Finance||01|
|3||Computational Laboratory Manager||01|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Business Development Officer||78,750|
|2||Project Coordinator – Finance||78,750|
|3||Computational Laboratory Manager||78,750|
|4||Technical Associate (Experimental & Computational)||73,750|
1. Business Development Officer
- Candidates should have completed MBA from a reputed organization
- Experience: Minimum 5 years experience in business development / marketing in life science industry.
2. Project Coordinator – Finance
- Candidates should have completed M.Com or equivalent and with minimum 3 years of experience in the industry.
3. Computational Laboratory Manager
- Candidates should have completed Ph.D. in Statistics / Informatics / Computational Biology related discipline.
- Experience: Minimum 5 years experience in computational analysis of massively parallel DNA sequencing data.
4. Technical Associate (Experimental & Computational)
- Candidates should have completed MSc or equivalent (or BSc with 3 years of laboratory experience) in Genetics / Life Sciences / Biochemistry / related discipline.
- Experience: Minimum 5 years of experience in high-throughput genomics platforms (massively parallel sequencing and microarray).
- Proficiency in massively parallel sequencing library preparation and / or operation of sequencing / microarray platforms.
- Candidates should have completed B.Tech / M. Tech / MSc / MCA degree / equivalent in computer science / Bioinformatics or a related discipline.
- Experience: Minimum 5 years of experience of working in analysis of massively parallel DNA sequencing data.
- Proficiency of working in Unix (Linux) environment and demonstrated experience in UNIX command line.
The selection will be based on the
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for NIBMG Technical Associate Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply only through Online.
- Online Application will be available on the official NIBMG website: www.nibmg.ac.in
- Online registration starts from 30/07/2020 to 18/08/2020.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details and upload all the required documents.
- After submitting the online application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted application.