National Institute of Biomedical Genomics has announced the NIBMG Software Engineer Recruitment 2019 notification on 18/10/2019. Notification is out for 06 Software Engineer posts in West Bengal. Eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview in West Bengal on 28/11/2019.
Name of the Post: Senior Software Engineer, Software Engineer and Bioinformatics Engineer
Post Date: 18/10/2019
No of Vacancies: 06
Place: West Bengal
Important Dates for NIBMG Software Engineer Recruitment:
Vacancy Details of NIBMG Software Engineer Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Senior Software Engineer||01|
|2||Software Engineer Tier – I||02|
|3||Bioinformatics Engineer Tier – I||03|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Senior Software Engineer||48000/-|
|2||Software Engineer Tier – I||35000/-|
|3||Bioinformatics Engineer Tier – I||25000/-|
The upper age limit is 40 years on the day of the interview.
1. Senior Software Engineer:
- M.Tech / M.C.A / M.Sc. in Computer Science.
- Minimum 3 years of experience of working in large engineering / statistical / bigdata / genomics projects.
- Experience in the management of the computational laboratory.
- Demonstrated knowledge of computer programming in C, C++ language.
- Strong Unix skills.
- Experience in parallel programming.
- Experience in software development.
- Some domain knowledge in genetics and genomics
- Published scientific papers / whitepaper in reputed journals.
2. Software Engineer Tier – I:
- M.Tech / M.C.A / MSc in Computer Science / Statistics / Bioinformatics / Biophysics / Bioengineering;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in analyzing terabyte-scale datasets.
- Experience in next-generation sequence (NGS) data analysis.
- Strong UNIX scripting knowledge.
- Experience in whole-genome / targeted sequencing, RNA-Seq, and genotyping array.
- Experience in python programming.
- Some domain knowledge of genetics and genomics.
- Published scientific papers in reputed journals.
3. Bioinformatics Engineer Tier – I:
- M.Sc / M.Tech / B.Tech in Bioinformatics / Bioengineering / Biophysics;
- Experience in web development skills (HTML, CSS, PHP, JS);
- Knowledge in UNIX.
- Experience in R
- Experience in database development.
The selection will be based on the interview.
- There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details for NIBMG Software Engineer Recruitment:
Following documents are required at the time of interview:
- Curriculum Vitae along with reprints of publications, if any.
- One Passport- size coloured Photograph.
- Self-Attested Copies of Mark Sheets / Certificates of Educational Qualifications
- Self-Attested Copies of Experience Certificates
- Original and Self-Attested Copy of any Govt. issued Photo ID proof (only Aadhar Card / voter card / Driving License).
National Institute Of Biomedical Genomics P.O.: N.S.S., Kalyani 741251, West Bengal.
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|Senior Software Engineer, Software Engineer and Bioinformatics Engineer||28/11/2019 at 10.00 am|