National Institute of Biomedical Genomics has announced the NIBMG Project Assistant Recruitment 2020 notification. Notification is out for 06 posts such as Project Manager, Project Assistant, Data Analyst, Field Data Collector & Lab Technician in West Bengal. Eligible candidates can apply online from 24/04/2020 to 11/05/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Project Manager, Project Assistant, Data Analyst, Field Data Collector & Lab Technician
Post Date: 24/04/2020
No of Vacancies: 06
Place: Kalyani, West Bengal
Important Dates for NIBMG Project Assistant Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||24/04/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||11/05/2020|
Vacancy Details of NIBMG Project Assistant Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|4||Field Data Collector||01|
|S.No.||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|4||Field Data Collector||18,000|
1. Project Manager:
Candidates should be completed M.Sc with atleast 03 years of experience in project management.
- MBA / Ph.D. with experience of conducting field work.
- Ph.D. / M.Sc which involved field-work and human sample collection.
- Experience that requires commendable Social Skills.
- Experience of management of the large project (s)
2. Project Assistant:
Candidates should be completed B.Sc / M.Sc in Life Sciences / Physical Sciences / Computer Sciences / Allied Sciences.
- Ph.D. / M.Sc which involved human sample collection / wet-lab experiments.
- Analysis of genotype data.
- Knowledge in Social/Biological Anthropology.
3. Data Analyst:
Candidates should be completed B.Tech / M.Sc in Life Sciences / Physical Sciences / Computer Sciences / Allied Sciences.
- Ph.D. / MSc which involved analysis of genotype data.
- Experience of human sample collection / wet-lab experiments.
4. Field Data Collector:
Candidates should be completed B.Sc.
- Experience of field-work that involved human sample collection.
- Experience that requires commendable Social Skills Trained to draw blood samples from humans (phlebotomist)
5. Lab Technician:
- Candidates should be completed a Diploma holder in clinical Biochemistry with 3 years of experience or a B.Sc.
- Experience of working with human samples.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for NIBMG Project Assistant Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online
- Online Application available on the official NIBMG website: www.icrisat.org
- Online registration starts from 24/04/2020 to 15/05/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.
Important Links for NIBMG Project Assistant Recruitment:
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.