National Institute of Biomedical Genomics has announced the NIBMG Postdoctoral Fellow Recruitment 2020 notification. Notification is out for 01 Postdoctoral Fellow post in West Bengal. Eligible candidates can apply online from 13/04/2020 to 08/05/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Postdoctoral Fellow
Post Date: 22/04/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Place: West Bengal
Important Dates for NIBMG Postdoctoral Fellow Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||13/04/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||08/05/2020|
Vacancy Details of NIBMG Postdoctoral Fellow Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
- Postdoctoral Fellow: 58,280/- per month.
Candidates should be completed Ph.D. in Human Genetics / life Science / Bio informatics / Allied Sciences.
- Demonstrated experience in handling genotype micro-array and next-generation sequencing platforms
- Experience in analysis of large scale genomic data (SNP-array and NGS)
- Strong Unix Skills
- Published scientific papers in reputed journals.
- Experience in data collection from the field that required interaction with human participants.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for NIBMG Postdoctoral Fellow Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online
- Online Application available on the official NIBMG website: www.nibmg.ac.in
- Online registration starts from 13/04/2020 to 08/05/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.
Important Links for NIBMG Postdoctoral Fellow Recruitment:
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.