National Institute of Animal Biotechnology has announced the NIAB Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2020 notification on 12/08/2020. Notification is out for 01 Senior Research Fellow post for the project entitled “To understand the role of Cytoplasmic linker protein-170 in the down-regulation of TLR4 signaling”. Eligible candidates can apply online from 12/08/2020 to 02/09/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Senior Research Fellow
Post Date: 13/08/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for NIAB Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||12/08/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||02/09/2020 (5:00 PM)|
Vacancy Details of NIAB Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Senior Research Fellow||01|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Senior Research Fellow||43,400/-|
The upper age limit is 35 years.
- Candidates should have completed Master’s Degree in Life Sciences (Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Microbiology etc.) with NET qualification. OR
- Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course (MVSc, M.Tech in Life Sciences etc.).
- Minimum 2 years of research experience. Candidate having previous work experience in the areas of Biochemistry, Immunology and Molecular Biology are preferred.
The selection will be based on
There is no application fee.
How to Apply For NIAB Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the official NIAB website www.niab.org.in.
- Candidates must register themselves using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may apply using their registration number and password.
- Candidates should fill all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates must also upload all the required documents in the mentioned format.
- Apply online before 02/09/2020. After Clicking FINAL SUBMIT, Print Application form for future reference.
- Non-NET candidates can also apply (will be paid as per their eligibility).