National Institute of Animal Biotechnology has announced the NIAB Project Associate Recruitment 2020 notification on 13/02/2020. Notification is out for 01 Project Associate-II post for DBT funded project entitled “Genomicsassisted pathobiology to identify novel targets for diagnosis and therapeutic intervention(s) of Japanese encephalitis and Leptospirosis”. Eligible candidates can apply online from 13/02/2020 to 04/03/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Project Associate-II
Post Date: 14/01/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for NIAB Project Associate Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||13/02/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||04/03/2020|
Vacancy Details of NIAB Project Associate Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts (SMMU Level)||No. of Posts|
- Project Associate-II: 35,000/- per month.
The upper age limit is 35 years.
Candidates should be completed a Master’s Degree in Life Science or Agricultural Sciences / MVSc or bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology or Medicine from a recognized University or equivalent; and 02 years’ experience in Research and Development in Industrial and Academic Institutions or Science and Technology Organizations and Scientific activities.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for NIAB Project Associate Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online mode only.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the NIAB website: www.niab.org.in
- Online registration starts from 13/02/2020 to 04/03/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After the successful submission of the online application by the candidate, a unique registration number shall be generated by the system.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.