National Institute of Animal Biotechnology has announced the NIAB Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2020 notification on 23/07/2020. Notification is out for 01 Junior Research Fellow post for the project entitled “Random and targeted mutagenesis of zoonotic pathogen Leptospira interrogans: in perspective of vaccine development”. Eligible candidates can apply online from 23/07/2020 to 02/08/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow
Post Date: 27/07/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for NIAB Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||23/07/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||02/08/2020|
Vacancy Details of NIAB Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Junior Research Fellow||01|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Junior Research Fellow||25,000/-|
The upper age limit is 28 years.
- Candidates should have completed Post Graduate Degree in life sciences with NET qualification or Post Graduate degree in professional course.
- However, Non-NET-qualified candidates can also apply, but will be paid as per their eligibility.
- Candidate with experience in molecular biology and Immunological techniques and animal (mice, hamster) handling is desirable. Candidates having prior experience in working with Leptospira will be preferred.
The selection will be based on
- Interview (Online).
There is no application fee.
How to Apply For NIAB Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the official NIAB website www.niab.org.in
- Before applying the candidates must register themselves using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may apply using their registration number and password.
- Candidates should fill all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates must also upload all the required documents in the mentioned format.
- After Clicking FINAL SUBMIT, Print Application form for future reference.