National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited has released the NHSRCL Recruitment 2020: Assistant Manager Posts notification. Notification is out for 01 Vacancy on a contract basis for a period of 3 years. Eligible candidates may apply online from 12/12/2020 to 01/01/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Assistant Manager (General)
Post Date: 12/12/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Place: Across India
Important Dates for NHSRCL Recruitment 2020: Assistant
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||12/12/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||01/01/2021|
Vacancy Details of NHSRCL Recruitment 2020: Assistant Manager Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Assistant Manager (General)||01|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Manager (General)||50000 – 160000|
Born not earlier than 31/12/1985 and not later than 31/12/2000.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Upper Age limit|
|1||Assistant Manager (General)||20 to 35 years|
- SC / ST: 5 years
- OBC: 03 years
- Upper age relaxations by 5 years for candidates belonging to Jammu & Kashmir who had ordinarily been domiciled in that state between 01/01/1980 and 31/12/1989.
1. Assistant Manager (General)
- Degree in any discipline from a Govt. recognized University / Institute with minimum four years of post qualification relevant work experience as mentioned in the job description.
The selection will be based on
- Online Exam (CBT)
- Medical Examination
No Application Fees.
How to Apply for NHSRCL Recruitment 2020: Assistant Manager Posts
- Candidates may apply Online by visiting the official website www.nhsrcl.in
- Click on Career ->Current Openings.
- Candidates must register using their active email id and mobile number.
- Open respective recruitment notification and click on the online link.
- After registering, candidates may login and apply(fill) using their generated registration number and password.
- Candidates are advised to upload a scanned copy of required documents (scanned Photo, Signature in the prescribed format.
- Recent passport size color photo (maximum of 100 KB Size in JPEG / JPG format).
- Recent scanned signature (maximum of 30 KB Size in JPEG / JPG format).
- Candidates may apply from 12/12/2020 to 01/01/2021.