National Health Systems Resource Centre has released the NHSRC Consultant Recruitment 2020 notification on 20/12/2019. Notification is out for 01 Consultant post purely on contractual basis in New Delhi. Eligible candidates can apply online before 10/01/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Consultant
Post Date: 21/12/2019
No of Vacancies: 01
Place: New Delhi.
Important Dates for NHSRC Consultant Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||20/12/2019|
|Last Date of Online Application||10/01/2020|
- Formulation of formats for Rural Health Statistics publication as per the new health programs.
- Data processing and tabulation as per the requirement of the publication.
- Compilation and Data Analysis of Rural Health Statistics data with HMIS and previous Rural Health Statistics publication.
- Finalization of data for Rural Health Statistics publication.
- Preparation of material for Rural Health Statistics along with the required data tabulation, Graphs & Maps for Rural Health Statistics publication.
- Preparation of the Rural Health Statistics publication files to be uploaded on the Ministry’s portal.
- Formulation of tender documents for the design and printing of Rural Health Statistics publication.
- Co-ordinating with State/UTs and the nodal officers for the data collection.•Regular follow-up with the States/UTs after getting the data regarding the discrepancies or timely reporting.
- Coordination and arranging meetings for technical and financial bids for Rural Health Statistics publication.
- Coordination with the vendor regarding the design and printing of Rural Health Statistics publication and proof reading of the final copy of the publication.
- Work related to the distribution of the Rural Health Statistics publication to the various stake holders.
- Processing release of funds to vendors.
- Any other work designated by the reporting officer.
- Consultant: 60,000/-to 90,000/-per month (Consolidated)
The upper age limit is 45 years.
Candidates possess at least post-graduation degree / diploma in health management / public health / Statistics / information technology / Health Informatics.
The consultant should have at least 2 years of Post Qualification work experience of Health data management and analysis.
Desired Skills & Competencies:
- Two years’ experience in data handling/data analysis.
- Working knowledge of MS-Office and Statistical software (SAS, SPSS, etc.).
- Having familiarity with RCH programs will be an advantage.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have already worked at National or State level MIS.
- Computer proficiency with a high level of familiarity with commonly used Windows, MS Office and other software packages.
- Willingness to travel to States and districts to provide technical assistance and the ability to work on different assignments simultaneously to meet the timelines for assignments.
- Formal educational qualifications, experience and age could be relaxed for suitable candidates.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for NHSRC Consultant Recruitment:
- Candidates are requested to download the application form attached with the TOR, which is uploaded on the NHSRC website and email the duly filled application form to [email protected]