National Hydroelectric Power Corporation has released the NHPC Recruitment 2023: Trainee Engineer, Trainee Officer Posts notification on 31/12/2022. Notification is released for 401 vacancies. Shortlisted candidates will be placed in Projects or Power stations or offices across India. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 05/01/2023 on or before 25/01/2023. Candidates can go through the vacancy details and eligibility criteria in the below content. Candidates can also check the NHPC Apply online details here.
Name of the Post: Trainee Engineer, Trainee Officer
Post Date: 31/12/2022
No of Vacancies: 401
Place: Across India
Important Dates for NHPC Recruitment 2023: Trainee Engineer, Trainee Officer Posts
Check the online application dates for NHPC Recruitment Trainee Engineer & Trainee Officer Posts in the below table. Eligible candidates can send the application online on or before the last date. NHPC Login details are given at the end.
|Start Date to Submit Application||05/01/2023|
|Last Date to Submit Application||25/01/2023|
Vacancy Details of NHPC Recruitment 2023: Trainee Engineer, Trainee Officer Posts
The table contains the name of the posts and the number of vacancies for that particular post. Check vacancy details on the given table.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Trainee Engineer (Civil)||136|
|2||Trainee Engineer (Mechanical)||108|
|3||Trainee Engineer (Electrical)||41|
|4||Trainee Officer (HR)||14|
|5||Trainee Officer (Law)||03|
|6||Trainee Officer (Finance)||99|
Candidates will be paid according to prevailing rules after the appointment. Check the Salary details in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Trainee Engineer / Trainee Officer||50,000 – 1,60,000|
Age Limit (as on 25/01/2023):
Candidates should not exceed the given upper age limit. Candidates must satisfy the given age criteria to be eligible for the posts.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Upper Age limit|
|1||Trainee Engineer / Trainee Officer||30 years|
The age limit is relaxable for SC, ST, OBC and PWD candidates. Go through the age relaxation below.
- SC / ST – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- PWD – 10 years
- PwBD – OBC – 13 years
- PwBD SC / ST – 15 years
1. Trainee Engineer
- Candidates should have completed B.E/B.Tech / B.Sc Engineering) in relevant dicipline with minimum 60% marks or AMIE (enrollment upto 31/05/2013) with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade.
2. Trainee Officer (Finance)
- Candidates must have passed CA / ICWA or CMA.
3. Trainee Officer (HR)
- Candidates should have completed PG Degree / PG Diploma / PG Program in Management with relevant specialization. or
- Master’s Degree in Social work with relevant specialization or MHROD or MBA (HR).
4. Trainee Officer (Law)
- Candidates should have completed LLB or integrated courses (5 years).
The selection will be based on
- GATE – 2022 scores
Trainee Officer (HR/Law):
- UGC NET Dec 2021 & June 2022 (Merged Cycle)
Trainee Officer (Finance):
- Merit Basis (CA/CMA Intermediate)
Candidates should pay the application fee online. Candidates are advised to check the application fee given below and complete the payment accordingly. The fee should be paid through credit card, debit card, net banking etc.
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||Gen / OBC / EWS||295/-|
|2||SC / ST / PwBD / ExSM||Nil|
NHPC Apply online:
How to Apply for NHPC Recruitment 2023: Trainee Engineer, Trainee Officer Posts
Candidates should apply online by visiting the NHPC official website. Follow the given steps to apply online.
- Log on to www.nhpcindia.com
- Click on -> Career -> Apply Online.
- Read all instructions given on the website.
- Candidates should register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Login using the generated user Id and Password.
- Fill in the Online application form with relevant details.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Online registration starts from 05/01/2023 to 25/01/2023.
- Submit the application.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted Application.