National Hydroelectric Power Corporation has released the NHPC Recruitment 2023: ITI Apprentice Posts notification on 11/09/2023. Notification is out for 51 vacancies. Candidates will be placed in Faridabad, Haryana. The duration of the training will be one year. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 11/09/2023 on or before 04/10/2023. Candidates can go through the vacancy details and eligibility criteria in the below content.
Name of the Post: ITI Apprentice
Post Date: 11/09/2023
No of Vacancies: 51
Important Dates for NHPC Recruitment 2023: ITI Apprentice Posts
Check the online application dates in the below table to apply for the Apprenticeship Trainee posts. Eligible candidates can send the application online on or before the last date. Hard copies of the application and documents must be sent to the given address on or before 21st June 2023.
|Start Date Apply Online||11/09/2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||04/10/2023|
Vacancy Details of NHPC Recruitment 2023: ITI Apprentice Posts
The below table contains the trade name and the number of vacancies for that particular post. Check the post-wise vacancy details in the given table.
|Trade Name||No of Posts|
|Computer Operating & Programming Assistant||25|
Candidates will be paid according to prevailing rules after the appointment. Check the Salary details in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Stipend|
|1||Apprentices||Applicable as per Rules|
Age Limit (as on 04/10/2023):
Candidates should not exceed the given upper age limit. Candidates must satisfy the given age criteria to be eligible for the posts.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age limit|
|1||Apprentices||18 to 25 years|
- Candidates must have completed 10th & passed ITI in their respective trades.
- Candidates who passed ITI during 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 &2023 shall only apply.
The selection will be based on the following stages
- Merit Basis
No Application Fees.
How to Apply for NHPC Recruitment 2023: ITI Apprentice Posts
Candidates should apply online by visiting the NHPC official website. Follow the given steps to apply online.
- Log on to www.apprenticeshipindia.org
- Register in the apprentice web portal.
- Read all the instructions given on the website.
- Candidates should register using a valid email ID and mobile number.
- Online registration starts from 11/09/2023 to 04/10/2023.
- Candidates are required to send the soft copy of the application along with self-attested copy of relevant documents to email id – [email protected].