National Hydroelectric Power Corporation has released the NHPC Recruitment 2022: Junior Engineer Posts notification on 30/01/2022. Notification is out for 133 vacancies. Candidates will be placed at Projects / Power Stations / Offices including Joint Ventures & Subsidiary Companies of NHPC in various parts of the country. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 31/01/2022 on or before 21/02/2022. Candidates can go through the vacancy details and eligibility criteria in the below content.
Name of the Post: Junior Engineer
Post Date: 30/01/2022
No of Vacancies: 133
Place: Across India
Important Dates for NHPC Recruitment 2022: Junior Engineer Posts
Check the online application dates in the below table to apply for the Junior Engineer posts. Eligible candidates can send the application online on or before the last date.
|Start Date to Submit Application||31/01/2022|
|Last Date to Submit Application||21/02/2022|
Vacancy Details of NHPC Recruitment 2022: Junior Engineer Posts
The below table contains the name of the posts and the number of vacancies for that particular post. Check the post-wise vacancy details on the given table.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Junior Engineer (Civil)||68|
|2||Junior Engineer (Electrical)||34|
|3||Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||31|
Candidates will be paid according to prevailing rules after the appointment. Check the Salary details in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Junior Engineer||29,600 – 1,19,500|
Age Limit (as on 01/02/2022):
Candidates should not exceed the given upper age limit. Candidates must satisfy the given age criteria to be eligible for the posts.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Upper Age limit|
|1||Junior Engineer||30 years|
Age limit is relaxable for SC, ST, OBC and PWD candidates. Go through the age relaxation below.
- SC / ST – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- PWD – 10 years
- PwBD – OBC – 13 years
- PwBD SC / ST – 15 years
- Full time regular Diploma in Civil / Electrical / Mechanical Engineering from Govt / Govt recognized Institutes with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade.
- Higher technical qualification like B.Tech / B.E. without the essential qualification i.e. full time regular Diploma is not eligible / allowed.
The selection will be based on
- Online Exam
Candidates can pay the fee online. Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered.
|Gen / OBC / EWS||295/-|
|SC / ST / PwD / Ex-Serviceman||Nil|
How to Apply for NHPC Recruitment 2022: Junior Engineer Posts
Candidates should apply online by visiting the NHPC official website. Follow the given steps to apply online.
- Log on to www.nhpcindia.com
- Click on ->Career -> Apply Online.
- Read all instructions given on the website.
- Candidates should register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Login using the generated user Id and Password.
- Fill in the Online application form with relevant details.
- Online registration starts from 31/01/2022 to 21/02/2022.
- Submit the application.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted Application.