National Hydroelectric Power Corporation has released the NHPC Recruitment 2022: Diploma, ITI & Graduate Apprentice Posts notification on 06/01/2022. Notification is out for 66 vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 06/01/2022 on or before 05/02/2022. Candidates can go through the vacancy details and eligibility criteria in the below content. Candidates can also check the exam date and result date below.
Name of the Post: Diploma Apprentice, ITI Apprentice & Graduate Apprentice
Post Date: 06/01/2022
No of Vacancies: 66
Important Dates for NHPC Recruitment 2022: Diploma, ITI & Graduate Apprentice Posts
Check the online application dates in the below table to apply for the apprentice posts. Eligible candidates can send the application online on or before the last date.
|Start Date to Submit Application||06/01/2022|
|Last Date to Submit Application||05/02/2022|
Vacancy Details of NHPC Recruitment 2022: Diploma, ITI & Graduate Apprentice Posts
The below table contains the name of the posts and the number of vacancies for that particular post. Check the post-wise vacancy details on the given table.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
Candidates will be paid according to prevailing rules after the appointment. Check the Salary details in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Diploma / ITI / Graduate Apprentice||Applicable as per norms|
Age Limit (as on 28/01/2022):
Candidates should not exceed the given upper age limit. Candidates must satisfy the given age criteria to be eligible for the posts.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Upper Age limit|
|1||Diploma / ITI / Graduate Apprentice||18 to 30 years|
Age limit is relaxable for SC, ST, OBC and PWD candidates. Go through the age relaxation below.
- SC / ST – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- PWD – 10 years
- PwBD – OBC – 13 years
- PwBD SC / ST – 15 years
1. Graduate Apprentice
- Candidates should have completed Two years full time MBA / Post Graduate Degree in relevant subject from recognized Institute / University.
2. ITI Apprentice
- Candidates should have Passed ITI in relevant discipline from any recognized Institute / Board of Technical Education.
3. Diploma Apprentice
- Candidates should have completed Belonging to an institute / university recognized by AICTE / State Board of Technical Education Full time Diploma in relevant Engineering / Technical Education.
The selection will be based on
- No Application Fees.
How to Apply for NHPC Recruitment 2022: Diploma, ITI & Graduate Apprentice Posts
Candidates should apply online by visiting the NHPC official website. Follow the given steps to apply online.
- Log on to www.nhpcindia.com
- Click on ->Career -> Apply Online.
- Read all instructions given on the website.
- Candidates should register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Login using the generated user Id and Password.
- Fill the Online application form with relevant details.
- Online registration starts from 06/01/2022 to 05/02/2022.
- Submit the application.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted Application.