National Hydroelectric Power Corporation has released the NHPC Recruitment 2021: Trainee Engineer, Trainee Officer Posts notification on 22/12/2021. Notification is out for 67 vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 22/12/2021 on or before 17/01/2022. Candidates can go through the vacancy details and eligibility criteria in the below content. Candidates can also check the exam date and result date below.
Name of the Post: Trainee Engineer, Trainee Officer
Post Date: 22/12/2021
No of Vacancies: 67
Place: Across India
Important Dates for NHPC Recruitment 2021: Trainee Engineer, Trainee Officer Posts
Check the online application dates in the below table to apply for the Trainee Engineer and Trainee Officer posts. Eligible candidates can send the application online on or before the last date.
|Start Date to Submit Application||22/12/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application||17/01/2021|
Vacancy Details of NHPC Recruitment 2021: Trainee Engineer, Trainee Officer Posts
The below table contains the name of the posts and the number of vacancies for that particular post. Check post wise vacancy details on the given table.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Trainee Engineer (Civil)||29|
|2||Trainee Engineer (Mechanical)||20|
|3||Trainee Engineer (Electrical)||04|
|4||Trainee Officer (Finance)||12|
|5||Trainee Officer (Company Secretary)||02|
Candidates will be paid according to prevailing rules after the appointment. Check the Salary details on the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Trainee Engineer / Trainee Officer||50,000 – 1,60,000|
Age Limit (as on 01/12/2021):
Candidates should not exceed the given upper age limit. Candidates must satisfy the given age criteria to be eligible for the posts.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Upper Age limit|
|1||Trainee Engineer / Trainee Officer||30 years|
Age limit is relaxable for SC, ST, OBC and PWD candidates. Go through the age relaxation below.
- SC / ST – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- PWD – 10 years
- PwBD – OBC – 13 years
- PwBD SC / ST – 15 years
1. Trainee Engineer
- Candidates should have completed a Full-time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology / B.Sc (Engineering) Degree in Electrical / Civil / Mechanical Discipline from recognized Indian University / Institute approved by AICTE with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade or AMIE (enrollment upto 31/05/2013) with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade.
2. Trainee Officer (Company)
- CA from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India / ICWA or CMA from Institute of Cost Accountants of India (formerly known as Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India). Passed Candidates are eligible to apply.
3. Trainee Officer (Company Secretary)
- Candidates passed in Company Secretary qualification with Membership of Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) are eligible to apply.
The selection will be based on
- GATE – 2021 score
- Document Verification
- No Application Fees.
How to Apply for NHPC Recruitment 2021: Trainee Engineer, Trainee Officer Posts
Candidates should apply online by visiting the IOCL official website. Follow the given steps to apply online.
- Log on to www.nhpcindia.com
- Click on ->Career -> Apply Online.
- Read all instructions given on the website.
- Candidates should register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Login using the generated user Id and Password.
- Fill the Online application form with relevant details.
- Online registration starts from 22/12/2021 to 17/01/2022.
- Submit the application.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted Application.