National Hydroelectric Power Corporation has released the NHPC Apprentice Recruitment 2021 notification on 13/05/2021. Notification is out for 19 vacancies (For candidates who are domicile of Jammu and Kashmir). Interested and eligible candidates can send the application to the given address on or before 25/05/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Apprentice
Post Date: 13/05/2021
No of Vacancies: 19
Place: Jammu & Kashmir
Important Dates for NHPC Recruitment 2021: Apprentice Posts
|Start Date to Submit Application||13/05/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application||25/05/2021|
Vacancy Details of NHPC Recruitment 2021: Apprentice Posts
|S. No||Trade/Discipline||No. of Posts|
- During the Training period stipend will be paid according to prevailing rules.
Age Limit (as on 25/05/2021):
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age limit|
|1||Apprentice||18 to 30 years|
- SC/ST – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- PWD – 10 years
- Candidates should have passed 10th with 2 years ITI in their respective fields from a recognized board.
The selection will be based on
- Merit (marks secured in ITI / 10th class)
- No Application Fees.
How to Apply for NHPC Recruitment 2021: Apprentice Posts
- Candidates should register by visiting www.apprenticeshipindia.org
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number for registration.
- Candidates fill the form with all the relevant correct details.
- Candidate need to take a print out of registration / applied form and send it along with all self attested certificates of Educational qualification, ITI marksheets and certificates, Domicile Certificate, Document certifying member of Project Affected Family (PAF), copy of Aadhar card, Pan Card etc. to the below mentioned address by Speed post / Registered post on or before 25/05/2021.
Sr. Manager (HR) Uri Power Station, Gingle, PO Mohura, Distt. Baramulla, Jammu & Kashmir 193122