National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh has announced the NHM UP Recruitment 2022: Community Health Officer Posts notification on 04/02/2022. Notification is out for 4000 Vacancies on a contract basis. Eligible candidates can go through all the eligibility details and apply online from 04/02/2022 to 13/02/2022. Please refer to the below content for more eligibility details. We have also listed the category wise vacancies. Check the given details and apply using the online application link.
Name of the Post: Community Health Officer (CHO)
Post Date: 04/02/2022
No of Vacancies: 4000
Place: Uttar Pradesh
Important Dates for NHM UP Recruitment 2022: Community Health Officer Posts
Candidates can apply online for the Community Health Officer post. The online application process has commenced from 4th February 2022. Check dates and apply accordingly.
|Start Date of Online Application||04/02/2022|
|Last Date of Online Application||13/02/2022|
Vacancy Details of NHM UP Recruitment 2022: Community Health Officer Posts
National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh is inviting applications from eligible candidates to fill 4000 Community Health Officer vacancies. Category wise vacancy distribution is listed below.
|S. No||Name of the Category||No. of Posts|
The pay scale is applicable as per NHM UP rules.
The upper age limit for the Community Health Officer post as on 04/02/2022 is given below. Candidates can check the age limit and ensure that they satisfy the age criteria before applying for the recruitment.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Community Health Officer||35 years|
Upper Age Limit is relaxed for the following categories. Candidates can go through the age relaxation given below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Relaxation|
|1||SC / ST||5 years|
|2||OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|3||Persons with Disabilities (PWD)||SC / ST – 15|
OBC – 13
Gen – 10
- Candidates should have completed B.Sc. (Nursing) with integrated curriculum of Certificate in Community Health for Nurses (CCHN) OR Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) course with integrated curriculum of Certificate in Community Health for Nurses (CCHN) from the academic year 2020 & onward from an Indian Nursing Council / State Nursing Council recognized Institute or University.
The selection will be based on
- Merit Basis
- Document Verification
Candidates who successfully complete the Document Verification Process (DVP) will be posted as Community Health Officer (CHO) at Sub-Health Centers level HWCs.
- There is no application fee.
How to Apply for NHM UP Recruitment 2022: Community Health Officer Posts
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website: www.upnrhm.gov.in
- Click the online application link under updates.
- Online registration will remain open till 13/02/2022.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Login and apply using the generated user ID and Password.
- Candidates fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Submit the Online Application.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted Online Application.