National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh has announced the NHM UP Recruitment 2021: Lab Technician, Senior Treatment Supervisor & STLS Posts notification on 18/12/2021. Notification is out for 2980 Vacancies on a contractual basis. Eligible candidates can go through all the eligibility details and apply online from 18/12/2021 to 07/01/2022. Please refer below for more eligibility details and post wise vacancies details.
Name of the Post: Lab Technician, Senior Treatment Supervisor (STS), Senior Tuberculosis Laboratory Supervisor (STLS), Senior Lab Technician
Post Date: 18/12/2021
No of Vacancies: 2890
Place: Uttar Pradesh
Important Dates for NHM UP Recruitment 2021: Lab Technician, Senior Treatment Supervisor & STLS Posts
Interested candidates can check the online registration dates and apply online. The last date to apply online is 07th January 2022. Check dates and apply accordingly.
|Start Date of Online Application||18/12/2021 from 11:00 AM|
|Last Date of Online Application||07/01/2022 till 11:00 PM|
Vacancy Details of NHM UP Recruitment 2021: Lab Technician, Senior Treatment Supervisor & STLS Posts
NHM, U.P. is inviting applications from eligible candidates for 2,900+ vacancies of Lab Technician, STS and STLS. Details of the vacancy are mentioned below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|2||Senior Lab Technician||48|
|3||Senior Treatment Supervisor||293|
|4||Senior Tuberculosis Laboratory Supervisor (STLS)||202|
- The pay scale is applicable as per NHM UP rules.
The upper age limit is applicable as per NHM UP rules. Candidates can check the age limit given below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Lab Technician, Senior Treatment Supervisor (STS), Senior Tuberculosis Laboratory Supervisor (STLS), Senior Lab Technician||40 years|
Upper Age Limit is relaxed for the following categories. Candidates can go through the age relaxation given below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Relaxation|
|1||SC / ST||5 years|
|2||OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|3||Persons with Disabilities (PWD)||SC / ST – 15|
OBC – 13
Gen – 10
1. Lab Technician:
- Degree In Medical Laboratory Technology and at Least Six Months Laboratory Work Experience in the Testing of Blood And/or its Component or Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology and at least One Year Laboratory Work Experience in the Testing of Blood and/or its Component.
2. Lab Technician CP:
- Candidates should have passed 12th and diploma or certificate in MLT.
3. Lab Technician NCD:
- Candidates should have passed 12th and Degree in MLT.
4. Lab Technician – Medical College, LT+ CBNAAT LT, LT IRL/C&DST:
- 10+2 and Diploma or certificate in MLT. 1 Year Experience In Ntep Or Sputum Smear Microscopy.
5. Senior Lt EQA/IRL/C&DST:
- M.Sc. Medical Microbiology / Applied Microbiology / General Microbiology / Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Biochemistry With Or Without Dmlt (Or) B.Sc. Microbiology/ Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Chemistry / Life Sciences With Or Without Dmlt. 3. Registration From Up State Medical Faculty. Years Of Work Experience In Tb Bacteriology (Or) Five Years Of Work Experience In Tb Bacteriology.
6. Lab Technician UCHC/UPHC
- Certified Diploma In Laboratory Services By Any Recognized Institute Approved By The State / Goi. Registration From Up State Medical Faculty.
- Bachelor’s Degree Or Recognized Sanitary Inspector’s Course. Two Month Certificate Course In Computer.
- Permanent Two Wheeler Driving License & Should Be Able To Drive Two Wheeler.
- Graduate Or Diploma In Medical Laboratory Technology Or Equivalent From Govt. Recognized Institution. Permanent Two Wheeler Driving Licence & Should Be Able To Drive Two Wheeler. Two Months Certificate Course In Computer. Registration From Up State Medical Faculty. At least 1 year of experience is required.
The selection will be based on
- Computer-based Test
- Document Verification
- There is no application fee.
How to Apply for NHM UP Recruitment 2021: Lab Technician, Senior Treatment Supervisor & STLS Posts
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website: www.upnrhm.gov.in
- Click the online application link under updates.
- Online registration will remain open till 07/01/2022 up to 11:00 AM
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Login and apply using the generated user ID and Password.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Submit the Online Application.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted Online Application.