National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh has announced the NHM UP Recruitment 2021: CHO Posts notification. Notification is out for 2800 Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 30/06/2021 to 20/07/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Community Health Officer (CHO)
Post Date: 19/06/2021
No of Vacancies: 2800
Place: Uttar Pradesh
Important Dates for NHM UP Recruitment 2021: CHO Posts
|Start Date of Online Application||30/06/2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||20/07/2021|
Vacancy Details of NHM UP Recruitment 2021: CHO Posts
|S. No||Name of the Category||No. of Posts|
|1||Community Health Officer (CHO)||2800|
- Applicable as per NHM MP rules.
- The age limit should be less than 35 years.
- Candidates should be completed B.Sc. (Nursing) / Post Basic B. Sc. (Nursing) / GNM.
The selection will be based on
- Written Exam
- There is no application fee.
How to Apply for NHM UP Recruitment 2021: CHO Posts
- Online application will be available on the NHM Madhya Pradesh website: www.upnrhm.gov.in
- Online registration will remain open till 20/07/2021 up to 11:59 PM
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Login and apply using the generated user ID and Password.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Application.
Important Links for NHM UP Recruitment 2021: CHO Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here (Active From 30/06/2021)|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|